Bahamas Liveaboard in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMichael

Registered
Reaction score
Hi: I am thinking about a liveaboard in the Bahamas in November. Has anyone experience with such a trip? How is the weather, the sea ,the marine life? Did anyone do a tour on the Aqua Cut recently? Thanks for any answer.

I wet on a Blackbeard's cruise last month. The weather started out raining, but as soon as we got to the first dive site, the skies cleared & stayed sunny until the morning we left. Blackbeard's is not a luxury cruise, but it's not that bad either. There were 9 passengers on my trip (the sail boats can hold up to 22, which I can imagine would be a bit crowded). The Aqua Cat is owned by the same company & I would imagine the boat is a considerably more plush than the sail boats. My cruise was my first live aboard, so I don't have much to compare with. I can say that on Blackbeards the food was good, the crew was very helpful and I got to do all the diving I could smile at (up to 4 dives a day). I would certainly consider doing Blackbeards again. A very good value for the money.

Hi Tammy,
Great pics. We're doing our first live aboard with Blackbeards the 2nd week of Dec. Can't wait to go. I'd love to hear more about your trip with them or any advice/tips you have.
Thanks,
Todd

Back
Top Bottom