Bag/case for Suunto computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoochykoochy

Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a small protective bag or case for my Suunto Favor S wristmount. The box it came in is obviously inappropriate and I don't really want it banging around my kit bag in case it gets damaged.
Anyone have any suggestions??

...I use an old mask box from a mask that I donated (lost) to the water gods...I put my compass, backup timer, and computer in that. The Container Store has some cool stuff if you have one near you...

I found a small neoprene pouch designed for a Mini Disc player. Fits my Vyper pretty well.

I keep my computer in my drybag, which mostly contains soft stuff (towel, clothes etc). If I had to put it in gear bag, I'd look for a box.

Camping and outdoor/travel stores have lots of small bags and boxes. Kitchenware places are also good for small boxes.

Zept

Pelican has been making several smaller cases with padding and all as well as specialized PDA cases and the like. I would imagine you could find something from them that would work as well.

Thx for the responses. i think I have one of those neoprene disc player cases somewhere. Why did'nt I think of that??

Pelican makes some small dry boxes about $10-20 depending on size. Nice for keeping phones, camera, logbooks safe too.

I went to Target and picked up a small duffle bag for $9.99 and lined the sides and bottom with foam padding, and place my regulator with my dive computer placed inside a coozie in the center, and then another foam pad on top, then the compass, and another foam pad. Works great, cost me about $11.00, and lots of padding!
Ranz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom