Backyard 130

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncleavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It is sunny here at last in Ketchikan!
I hit 130 from the yard and was all set for my Military Fins but, forgot to adjust so, I used my trusty Tan Deltas. all sorts of critters were out and Nudibranchs were out in force. Till just past 100ft it was 53 then at 130 it hit 48 degrees so, it has become much better. Meesier42 and I can tell you what its like to take off your mask here in winter and it hurts my head to think about it. Many Fishing Boats are out and my Force Fin diving Wife caught a nice Rockfish last week.
I hope all the Force Fin family are getting some diving in this summer and are enjoying the weather.
From Alaska
Avi
Force Fin Tester#1

53...WOW, that almost sounds nice, at least when compared to the 43 that we had. When are you going to start posting pics of all them nudi's.
As for diving, I am preparing to leave for Florida right now, leave the 15th to do some diving warm water, it should be a nice change. I am hoping to do some spearing fishing while I am there.

I should take some pics there of the nudibranchs as there is going to be 3-4 days of nice weather coming up. Florida sounds nice about now. I just bought a Mtn Bike and have been riding a bit as well.

Diving right out front of your house is awesome. Always great to here about people getting underwater. Meesier42 have a great time in FLA and look forward to hearing about it when you return! Take care and thanks for sharing uncleavi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom