Closed No longer for sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soloist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Sorry, items are no longer for sale.

Did backscatter send you another lens adapter for the +10mm lens along with the one for the +15mm lens to make it possible to attach both the +10mm and +15mm lenses at the same time?

Did backscatter send you another lens adapter for the +10mm lens along with the one for the +15mm lens to make it possible to attach both the +10mm and +15mm lenses at the same time?

I believe the 55mm Adapter ring for the Close-Up lens was purchased separately. However, I have a secondary adapter and will include it with the package. This will allow attaching both the MacroMate and Close-Up lenses simultaneously to the frame. (component list has been updated)

Anyway to make it work with Hero9?

Regrettably the FLIP6 frame does not fit the latest GoPro. How do I know this? I just bought a HERO 9 a few weeks ago. The new cameras are considerably larger than the previous designs, so the lens bezel on the Super Suit is too big for the earlier BackScatter frames.

Regrettably the FLIP6 frame does not fit the latest GoPro. How do I know this? I just bought a HERO 9 a few weeks ago. The new cameras are considerably larger than the previous designs, so the lens bezel on the Super Suit is too big for the earlier BackScatter frames.
I was hoping backscatter could develop some adapters for back-compatibility... But on the other hand, they'd be better off selling you a whole new set-up.

Pricing Update: Now with Free Shipping to the Continental US

No longer for sale

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom