Backmount SCUBA Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TecDiver1990

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have switched to sidemount diving and I have some gear for sale. I am open to offers and these prices are NOT fixed. They are all in very good condition and I can e-mail pictures if you would like. PM me with offers. Thanks.

Halcyon 8" OD Tank Bands w/ Hardware- $80.00

Halcyon 7.25" OD Tank Bands w/ Hardware- $80.00

11lbs V-Weight- $10.00

OMS 2 lbs Aluminum Backplate- $35.00

OxyCheq 6 lbs Stainless Steel Backplate- $100.00

OMS 60 lbs Lift Single Bladder- $150.00

OMS Continuous Webbing Harness System w/ Hardware- $25.00

What sidemount rig did you go to? ..I am always looking for folks to to talk with about sidemount. I am still new at it. Sorry I know my questions are off topic and i don't need anymore gear right now...
thanks to you, if you feel like sharing about your sidemount gear.

I got a Hollis SMS 100 modified by Edd Sorenson at Cave Adventurers. I use a 7' Reg hose and 9" LP inflator (Drysuit) with a 6" HP hose and pressure gauge on my right tank, and a 30" reg hose, 15" LP inflator (BC) and the same 6" HP hose and pressuregauge on the left tank. I use dive rite hose retention straps on the tanks and I have my can light mounted across my back. It works great and I don't think I will ever backmount again.

What sidemount rig did you go to? ..I am always looking for folks to to talk with about sidemount. I am still new at it. Sorry I know my questions are off topic and i don't need anymore gear right now...
thanks to you, if you feel like sharing about your sidemount gear.

:confused:

Dude, we have a whole forum dedicated to sidemount! Side Mount Divers

We LOVE to talk sidemount.

Hi Just wanted to know if you are willing to ship items to the philippines and how much would this be? I am interested in the OMS 60 lbs Lift Single Bladder- $150.00

OMS Continuous Webbing Harness System w/ Hardware- $25.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom