Backmount Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

onebaddago

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two backmount set ups for sale.

First is....
Hollis Elite 2 harness(XL XXL uncut), 38 lb Hollis wing, STA, Oxycheq comfort pad, Dive Rite style SS backplate, Hollis titanium line cutter $400.00.OBO
Bought new two years ago, mix of fresh and salt water dives, rinsed after all dives.

Second is.......
Halcyon single weave(uncut) harness, extra innertube pieces on both shoulder straps, DIR knife on waist, 90 degree fixed D-Rings on waist, stage-bottle rings on both shoulders, light buckle, 55 lb wing with innertube wrapped around bladder, Halcyon AL backplate $400.00.OBO
Wing and backplate is 4 years old, webbing is 1 1/2 years old, all fresh water dives on it.

No problems with any of the above....went to sidemount so they are no longer needed.

Also.......
2 sets of Deep Outdoors 8 1/4" bands
1 set of 7 1/4" no name bands $170.00 for all 6.

IMAG0404.jpgIMAG0403.jpgIMAG0402.jpgIMAG0401.jpgIMAG0398.jpgIMAG0397.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0400.jpg
    IMAG0400.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 167
To:Onebaddago,
I would like to make an offer to you for the Halcyon items you have advertised for sale:Halcyon single weave(uncut) harness, extra innertube pieces on both shoulder straps, DIR knife on waist, 90 degree fixed D-Rings on waist, stage-bottle rings on both shoulders, light buckle, 55 lb wing with innertube wrapped around bladder, Halcyon AL backplate $400.00.OBO
I appreciate th equality of the items though there are used and at this time I offer you $300 and can pay immediatly through Pay PAl.
Andy

---------- Post added ----------

One bed dago if you want to call me my number is 305-3933487 or email me direct its andymonika@hotmail.com
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom