Back to Diving after 10 Year Break

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watergame

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just signed up on this board. I have dove Cozemel in '90 and '92 (PADI Certified back then). I am ready to start diving again. I have a pool and am starting to get my gear checked and practice in the pool. I have a fiance' that I want to get certified to dive with me and am starting to buy some gear for her. I just got a Sherwood "the Source" computer used I don't know much about (no manual). Any help in how to use and check it out would be nice. It comes on when I push the button, but I can't figure how to scroll thru it or set it up. :confused: I opened it up and it looks clean and dry inside. Thanks, Later>>>>>>>

Why don't you start with a refresher course? 10 years is a quite a long time without getting UW.

Can't help with the computer, but I don't think it should be your primary concern right now.

Welcome back after all these years !!!!

YES, PLEASE go and get a skills update !!

This will help you with your equipment issues as well...

You should also get your equipment checked out before
you get into the pool.

As far as your computer :

http://www.sherwoodscuba.com/manuals/Wisdom_Manual.pdf

I dont know if this is the right manual or not..

Call sherwood and get a manual for your computer.

Dive SAFE and welcome back. ;-]
bob

Thanks, I plan on going along with my fiance' when she takes the course. I have already talked to the divemaster and he will use our pool and I'll go thru the books with her. I have my octo rig already checked out. Thanks again for the help. Later>>>>>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom