Back from Moalboal - Wideangle, the 10.5 and the D2X

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marriard

Contributor
Reaction score
Back from 3 days diving in Moalboal in The Philippines...

And the vis was great.... and I had picked up a dirt cheap deal on a the 10.5 fisheye lens while I was in Singapore...

I haven't even glanced more than once at the images I took yet, but here is a sample of what I am seeing. These were resized and slightly sharpened - no other adjustments (ok I healed a little backscatter on one).

Fan1.jpg

Clowns1.jpg

Crinoids1.jpg

I am certain there is better of the Clowns, but I like the pose in this one (and it was the first one I opened of the series).

The 10.5 lens is a monster underwater and so is the Nikon D2X

Enjoy,
M

not bad at all. Just got my 10.5 the other day and haven't put it in the water yet. Can't wait to try.
What did you think of MOalboal? i wasn't all that impressed when i was there, the island just offshore had some nice diving, that little blue hole would be good for 10.5.

Still in the Phils? Where you diving next?

thatis awesome bro, those 3 pics were great especially the first one. was planning a trip to moalbal but friends of mine advised me to go to malapascua instead.

Very nice! I sure hope you got a closer one of the clown fish. Please share more!

BELLE FOTO!!
The first one is the one I prefer

midwestdvr:
Wow! That first one was awesome, the rest weren't too bad either. Might have to put that on my must visit list on my upcoming trip.

Moaboal is nice *IF* you get the visibility. Otherwise it would be disappointing I think - I got the vis - it was very nice.

I think I would probably got to Anilao or Bohol before I went to Moalboal if I had the choice. There is just more there if he vis isn't.

Yes, at least two of these images were at Pescador Island, the other (the whips) were at Talpay Pt.

Glad you liked them :)

M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom