back from Barrier Reef...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mmmmm ... You've got some nice grouper shots here. By the way whats your setup.

very nice pics

gabyne:
Hi,
there are some new pics from my one-week trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea (plus Yongala Wreck) on:
http://members.chello.at/stefan.orosz/uw/Australien_04/thumb_Oz1.htm

I went with the "SpoilSport" of Mike Ball and it was a fantastic week... :sun_smile

Cheers, happy weekend,
Gaby

Hi Gaby, we were in Australia part of June and July, we enjoyed it immencsly. We dove out of Port Douglas on the liveaboard "Diversity". I think we enjoyed Osprey, Shark and Lizard Island area the most. We also enjoye the Minke whales and the rainforest.

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Very, VERY nice! :thumb: You're composition is great, especially on the wide angle shots.

What camera and setup are you using?

Sau Stark! Sorry...that slipped out.....lol
Looks like you had a great time. Happy for you. Your other pictures are great too! Seems like you have been to a lot of interesting places. Thanks for sharing!
Aloha,
Lisa

oh very very nice! just amazing...

love those shots. i love the fans and the starfish a lot

Hi all,
thank you for all the nice posts - always good to hear that other people like to share one's experiences!

My setup is an "oldfashioned" analog Canon EOS 300 SLR camera in an aluminium housing of UK Germany with quite a strong flash of Subtronic (Gamma) - both German companies. I work with a 50 and 90 mm macro (the 90 mm got flooded on one of its very first dives last year and is irreparable... :-( my first experiences with flooding the camera...), a 28-80 mm zoom and a 20 mm wide-angle.

Normally, I do mainly macro shots but enjoyed wide-angle a lot in Australia - but you need the appropriate reefs, visibility and creatures for wide-angle, that's the reason I didn't do a lot of it so far...

@justleesa: thanks for your entry in my guestbook! Are you from Germany originally? What a great thing to move to Hawaii... ;-)

Have a good start into the new week,
Gaby

Back
Top Bottom