Babies, Babies, and more babies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I just got off the phone with KBulla and it seems she may beat me at the whole birth thing.... (Anixiously waiting to find out her progress) I know there are a few other "divers-in-waiting" here on the board due about the same time we are which makes me wonder if anyone has their little one yet (we want pictures!)..???

sure wish i had just had mine...he was due march 12, after all...

gooooo kris! gooooo vicky!

BabyDuck:
sure wish i had just had mine...he was due march 12, after all...

gooooo kris! gooooo vicky!

Reading your story with your little guy made me sit in front of the computer and cry. It help me realize how very lucky I was to still be uncomfortable and pregnant. It certainly made me re-evaluate my past complaints and forced me to really enjoy feeling my little girl moving around inside and to ignore all the aches and pains.

How's your little man doing these days? Any recent pictures?

I think AmberJack is due pretty soon too, isn't she??

hey, i didn't realize she was preggie! that's cool. we'll have to have an sb babysitting co-op next summer!

he's doing good, thank you very much for asking! :D there's a pic from last week in his thread.

CBulla:
Sooo many chickies preggie... cra2's wife is preg to.. due anytime!

It's from the latest SB virus, bunches of us got infected at the same time :eyebrow:

actually, in my case, it was the giant cave sperm...

there are these tadpole-type things that look like they could inflict pregnancy damage, and that's what did it to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom