Awesome guided UW scooter & shore diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O man

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We just got back from Maui after 10 days of diving. We did a mix of shore, scooter and 1 day of boat diving. We dove with Scuba Steve from Maui Dive Connection and had a ball. He is a super great guy, loves to dive, teach and guide you. He has TUSA underwater scooters that are a absolute ball to ride and explore the seldom visited small satellite reefs just far enough out that almost no one ever dives there. It is really a great way to dive, you will be hooked like we are! Boat dives I would highly recommend Dive Maui, they have a great team, fast boat and cater to much smaller groups than Lahaina Divers. They go to Lanai and Molokai as well. So your next dive trip to Maui, contact Scuba Steve at Maui Dive Connection for shore and scooter dives along with instruction as well.

Aloha Eric
Mahalo and its always a pleasure diving with you and Sally. The scooters are a “BLAST” for sure. Some of what we dove on that one dive with the current we would have never made it LOL. The scooters made it easy. Glad you both got to see your first Giant Manta. I hope you come back soon. Ill get the scooter charged up.
Mahalo
Scuba Steve
Maui Dive Connection
Www.mauidiveconnection.com

Thanks for the report. I've always wanted to do the scooters on Maui. One of these days we'll fly over from Kona and get it done.

We just got back from Maui after 10 days of diving. We did a mix of shore, scooter and 1 day of boat diving. We dove with Scuba Steve from Maui Dive Connection and had a ball. He is a super great guy, loves to dive, teach and guide you. He has TUSA underwater scooters that are a absolute ball to ride and explore the seldom visited small satellite reefs just far enough out that almost no one ever dives there. It is really a great way to dive, you will be hooked like we are! Boat dives I would highly recommend Dive Maui, they have a great team, fast boat and cater to much smaller groups than Lahaina Divers. They go to Lanai and Molokai as well. So your next dive trip to Maui, contact Scuba Steve at Maui Dive Connection for shore and scooter dives along with instruction as well.
I was under the impression that Lahaina Divers was the only outfit that offered Molokai charters. In fact I just did the hammerhead dive with LD last week, and it was amazing. What dive site(s) did you visit on Molokai?

Aloha David

Dive maui does the Hammerhead dive on Thursdays. Levi is the captain and used to work for Lahaina divers. Great bunch of people, very laid back and small groups of divers. I had a “BLAST” when I’ve gone and will be going again in a few weeks. I recommend them to anyone wanting to dive Lani or Molokai.

Scuba Steve
Maui Dive Connection

Aloha David

Dive maui does the Hammerhead dive on Thursdays. Levi is the captain and used to work for Lahaina divers. Great bunch of people, very laid back and small groups of divers. I had a “BLAST” when I’ve gone and will be going again in a few weeks. I recommend them to anyone wanting to dive Lani or Molokai.

Scuba Steve
Maui Dive Connection
That is great to know. I also plan to try out a scooter dive next time I’m in Maui and look forward to meeting you then!

Back
Top Bottom