Awesome diving in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

retep2222

New
Reaction score
I went diving with The Dive Shop here in Sihanoukville and it was amazing. I have only been diving a few places around South East Asia but the micro life around Sihanoukville is quite nice. There were many nudibranches, seahorses, coral, octopi and fish. At times the visibility was not too good around the islands closer to shore, but I went on a two day overnight trip on The Dive Shop's luxury live-aboard boat to the farther away islands and the visibility was great as well as the diving. The boat was gorgeous and the meals were amazing. The staff at The Dive shop were always willing to help and they made for a very fun trip. I walked around Sihanoukville to other dive shops and this one was the most inviting with a fun atmosphere. It as also conveniently located on the road to the beach and right next to many guest houses.
I hope to be going back real soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom