Austin FEAST, Feb. 5th

Will you attend the Feb. 5th FEAST?

• Yes, I'll be there!!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I might be able to make it.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nope, no chance I'll make it. Y'all have fun!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, who's up for FEAST on Friday, February 5th at 7:00 pm? If you're interested throw out a couple of locations and we'll pin it down in the next week or so. Something central preferably.

Come on, Austin Swampers! Let's get together for a Friday Happy Hour!! :D

Excellent idea. The Tavern @ 12th & Lamar perhaps. Wherever is decided, I'll try my best to be there.

NadMat! How ya been, man!? I thought you had fallen off the face of the Earth!! :wink:

OK, Austin Swampers, let's try someplace different. I like the idea of the Tavern. For those of you that don't know where it is you'll find it on the corner of 12th and Lamar. The URL for more info is: The Tavern Austin TX Best Sports Bar.

I know the owners. I'll see if I can't get in touch with them and reserve some space upstairs. I'll show up around 6:30p wearing a Swamp Diver t-shirt. See y'all sometime after that! :D

I love the Draught House, but it get crowded and with the cooler weather we've had lately I don't want us all to end up outside.

Count me in. This time for real. Is the Tavern just up the street from the Shoal Creek Saloon?

A few blocks north at 12th and Lamar. Shoal Creek is at 8th (?)

Last call...

Hope to see y'all at the Tavern on 12th and Lamar tomorrow! :cheers:

Good turnout for Feb feast tonite - carriesal, driftwood, NadMat + bro, SaltyDogTX + family, my wife and I. But we missed ya k-valve - hope all is well?

Back
Top Bottom