Aumentos Reef and Carmel 7-12-08 and 7-13-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigfrog23

Reaction score
Final made it down to Monterey for a great weekend of diving. the water was worm and clean. we dove Aumentos on Saturday on the Sanctuary and had two great dive there. there was a lot of krill in the water on saturday but it was still an amazing dives. Then on sunday we were on the Cypress Sea diving in carmel. hats off to both boat hilly recommend them to any one that is going down to go diving on a boat. below are some pic from the weekend hope you guys enjoy
lingcod on the move
MG_76751.jpg

olive rock fish
MG_76851.jpg

final got a good picture of a green ling these thing sure love to tease you
MG_7689.jpg

my buddy haming for the camera check old out the Tussie housing with the nikon 8008
MG_7715.jpg

MG_7767.jpg

MG_7775.jpg

you can see all the krill in the waster at Aumentos they were all over the place
MG_7796.jpg

MG_7803.jpg

Wow - great images !! The marine life there is so similar to ours.

The macro shots are especially great. For some reason though, this one stands out for me.

MG_7908.jpg

Nice stuff, BigFrog.
Really liked the shot of your buddy in the Kelp. I liked the featherduster worms as well. Great job on the two snail shots. Congrats on getting the Male Kelp Greenling to stand still, they are kind of skittish. Second shot, BTW, is a Kelp Rockfish. Olives are the guys with the row of white spots on their back next to the dorsal fin, usually found hanging around with the blues up in the water column.
P6020017-01sm.jpg

thanks i was half asleep when i was posting the pics. for some reason i always get the two mix up.

Back
Top Bottom