August 9 Bohol photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Back in the water after a couple of weeks of "Habagat" winds. The vis is still very poor which = a lot of Photoshop work :wink:

camera.png

star.JPG

eel.JPG

ghost1.JPG

ghost2.JPG

urchin.JPG

Very nice as usual. How normal is the 'habagat'? (I googled it to find out what it was)

Also, just out of curiosity...what do you consider low vis? I consider anything less than 30' low here in palm beach and end up deleting most of the images on those days.

Very nice as usual. How normal is the 'habagat'? (I googled it to find out what it was)

Also, just out of curiosity...what do you consider low vis? I consider anything less than 30' low here in palm beach and end up deleting most of the images on those days.

"Habagat" is the norm for this time of the year. The winds come out of the SW and can be very strong at times.

As for the vis being poor I should clarify that as a lot of particulate matter rather than distance.

Nice pics. I love the pose you got the eel in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom