August 2012 in Cozumel (Its a dry heat....)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG !!! I was referring to Soft kitty, warm kitty, fluffy ball of fur...Happy kitty, sleepy kitty purr purr purr.
Had to get the dictionary out(again) to look up the meaning of "fluffing"..had no idea it refered to what Debbie did in Dallas. :rofl3: :rofl3:
Sorry about that Kat..but if you'd start the December list maybe it would keep me from putting my foot in my mouth..... again :)

BTW- here's the correct usage of the word:
fluff something out[for a bird] to move its feathers outward. The parrot said good night, fluffed its feathers out, and went to sleep. The bird fluffed out its feathers.
See also: out

fluff something upto make something soft appear fuller or higher. Fluff your pillow up before you go to bed. She fluffed up her pillow before retiring.
See also: up

fluff one's lines and blow one's lines; muff one's linesto speak one's speech badly or forget one's lines when one is in a play. The actress fluffed her lines badly in the last act. I was in a play once, and I muffed my lines over and over. It's okay to blow your lines in rehearsal

OMG !!! I was referring to Soft kitty, warm kitty, fluffy ball of fur...Happy kitty, sleepy kitty purr purr purr.
Had to get the dictionary out(again) to look up the meaning of "fluffing"..had no idea it refered to what Debbie did in Dallas. :rofl3: :rofl3:

Pidge, You gotta get out more....

Hey Pidge!!! CV's right .... you can't even get (your) CHIT right!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

chit

1. a signed note for money owed for food, drink, etc.
2. any receipt, voucher, or similar document, especially of an informal nature.
3. Chiefly British . a note; short memorandum.

p.s. on the December List ..... The Topsy Turvy-ness that has occurred in the Constant household is finally public. We are picking up our TX roots and heading in a new direction .... ALABAMA!!! :shocked2: So ...... I will see what I can do with the December List amid the chaos of selling/moving/finding a place to live if I can. Otherwise, maybe some wiser soul (or poor schmuck!) will take it on in my place! But we'll work it out!!!
:D

Go Alabama !! Beat Michigan...LOL. Do they have diving in Alabama? Closer to the Keys I guess. Have a safe moving trip, Kat.

---------- Post Merged on September 3rd, 2012 at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 2nd, 2012 at 02:13 AM ----------

cv's wrong Kat...:..granny's got her CHIT together but it's stuck in the 70's......I just haven't updated for years LOL

Back
Top Bottom