August 2012 in Cozumel (Its a dry heat....)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cvchief, I am away from my big puter at the present time. When I get back to. Austin tomorrow or the next day I will update the list all pretty like. In the meantime, maybe more August cool cats will come on board !

I will be there August 8-12 staying at Sabor Exclusive. Now I am looking at maybe using some other dive op than is advertised through the resort and will be looking forward to reading these posts.

I will be there August 8-12 staying at Sabor Exclusive. Now I am looking at maybe using some other dive op than is advertised through the resort and will be looking forward to reading these posts.

Welcome to the Cool Kids list! Glad you could ignore the hype. There is very little chance you will spontaneously combust from the heat. I think you will enjoy picking a smaller boutique op for your diving.

And just for DD, since he has failed to respond to me, a hijack: Isn't that nice that Cozumel arranged fireworks for the 4th? (No need to answer.....)

As for get togethers, how about an El Moro night? I am bringing my 15 out there one night, so make it a SB thing with [user]DandyDon[/user], [user]bgda[/user] and [user]Prosdog[/user]. That's like 22 people. I can round up some locals and BOOM August goes in the record books as one of the best SB meeting EVER. ( pronounce that ev-AAR for the full effect.) I might even have room to pick you up in our entourage, DD. You might have to ride in the blacked out tahoes in the front or back of the convoy.....

:mostlysunny::mrcool:[FONT=&amp] The Official August 2012 (It's a dry heat....) List[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

06/06/12 - 08/03/12 hlcdlc; Private Home - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/24/12 - 08/03/12 Basscat; Hotel Plaza Cozumel - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/04/12 Craig 66 & daughter; Casa Mexicana -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/07/12 Qnape, Mrs. Q & dtr Christine; Cozumel Palace -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/18/12 jlyle; Scuba Club Cozumel - Scuba Club Cozumel
07/31/12 - 08/11/12 Pidgiepoo & Husband; Iberostar - Dive with Martin
08/03/12 - 08/10/12 WTFOver; Cozumel Palace - Aldora
08/03/12 - 08/12/12 Sue Sue & Michael; Villa Escondida -Blue XT Sea Diving
08/05/12 - 08/10/12 Mawg and Mrs. M; [/FONT]Presidente InterContinental-Scuba Du ?
08/08/12 – 08/12/12 gorock; Sabor- ?
[FONT=&amp]08/09/12 - 08/27/12 bgda, 5 divers total; Paradise Condos - Opal's Dream
08/16/12 - 08/25/12 cvchief, Susanita, Family (15 total); Las Ventanas- Scuba with Alison
08/19/12 - 08/26/12 prosdog & Son; Blue Angel Resort - [/FONT]Blue Angel Resort
[FONT=&amp]08/19/12 - 08/26/12 DandyDon; Hotel Cozumel - Opal’s Dream ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Later in August ? tom_n_tacoma and Mrs. tnt; Private Home - Blue Angel[/FONT]

:mostlysunny::mrcool:[FONT=&amp] The Official August 2012 (It's a dry heat....) List[/FONT]

Why have you made the text so large, to the point most entries now wrap into two lines (and I have a 23 inch monitor).
I wear trifocals but could easily read it when it was the normal size text.

Just curious.

This is curious chris as I have not changed the font/size. I also do not see any wrapping on my 23 inch screen. Perhaps try CNTL -> "-" (Hold control key and press the minus key) . This will make the type size smaller.

Too funny ... maybe cv has 'finagled' the List so he can claim to be the BIGGEST ... by using the BIGGEST font! (Might be the only way he gets there!)

Have to say Sue Sue ... the font appears giant on my screen as well, but I don't have any wrapping issues. I just thought you were being nice to make it super-readable for all!

This is curious chris as I have not changed the font/size. I also do not see any wrapping on my 23 inch screen. Perhaps try CNTL -> "-" (Hold control key and press the minus key) . This will make the type size smaller.

Thanks Sue Sue. Here is what it looks like on my computer using the same browser as alway with same setting. I haven't changed anything. If I made the text smaller using the control key it would make all the text smaller, including this text. Everything looks fine (including your reply) except for the August list. Not a big deal, might be the way it was originally set up. This is the only way I can show you the actual size of the text.

August List

:mostlysunny:
mrcool.gif
[FONT=&amp] The Official August 2012 (It's a dry heat....) List[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

06/06/12 - 08/03/12 hlcdlc; Private Home - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/24/12 - 08/03/12 Basscat; Hotel Plaza Cozumel - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/04/12 Craig 66 & daughter; Casa Mexicana -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/07/12 Qnape, Mrs. Q & dtr Christine; Cozumel Palace -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/18/12 jlyle; Scuba Club Cozumel - Scuba Club Cozumel
07/31/12 - 08/11/12 Pidgiepoo & Husband; Iberostar - Dive with Martin
08/03/12 - 08/10/12 WTFOver; Cozumel Palace - Aldora
08/03/12 - 08/12/12 Sue Sue & Michael; Villa Escondida -Blue XT Sea Diving
08/05/12 - 08/10/12 Mawg and Mrs. M; [/FONT]Presidente InterContinental-Scuba Du ?
08/08/12 – 08/12/12 gorock; Sabor- ?
[FONT=&amp]08/09/12 - 08/27/12 bgda, 5 divers total; Paradise Condos - Opal's Dream
08/16/12 - 08/25/12 cvchief, Susanita, Family (15 total); Las Ventanas- Scuba with Alison
08/19/12 - 08/26/12 prosdog & Son; Blue Angel Resort - [/FONT]Blue Angel Resort
[FONT=&amp]08/19/12 - 08/26/12 DandyDon; Hotel Cozumel - Opal’s Dream ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Later in August ? tom_n_tacoma and Mrs. tnt; Private Home - Blue Angel[/FONT]

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:02 PM ----------

How does it look now for you chris ? I changed it to a smaller type size. Hope it works better for you. It is now however, teenie tiny on my screen compared to all the other type,.... very strange. No worries, I will just CTL-> "+" on mine to read it. If my "fix" has not worked out there for the rest of the "So Hot we are cool because we are August Scubaboard Cozumel Divers " crowd....just let me know... :eek:k: A-OK !

Hot Mamma Jamma aka Sue Sue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom