Attn: Mod - Where is the SeaLife SubForum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coachrenz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not sure how to get this taken care of, but, why isn't there a SeaLife Sub-Forum?

There are ones for other cameras and I was disappointed, now that I have a DC500 that there isn't a forum specifically for us SeaLife owners. It might be a nice safe place for those of us with these cameras to share stuff without being told that our cameras suck.

Thanks

Tim

I've seen some terrific shots with SeaLife cameras.

I took, what I consider, some great shots with mine. Have seen others that were better. Got me hooked so I upgraded, but don't understand the negative comments of some. For a starter camera it is small, simple and you can get some great shots without too much skill or fussing about with settings which you need to do on most others.

I understand your pain :) But as one of those who feels like the different cameras shouldn't be separated at all, I don't wannna have another subforum :wink: The vast majority of questions asked in the subforums aren't precisely camera specific.

When people post their images - from any camera - for people to view, no one should be slamming the cameras. Let the mods know if that happens. Only if critique is invited should our two cents be thrown in on how to improve and telling someone that the camera sucks isn't particularly helpful. Telling someone how to get the best out of the system and/or pointing out how added functions might improve a shot is helpful.

If there are enough users and interest it could happen. Will let you know!

agreed, I read them all. Take in what I like - look to see what I like about a particular shot or style and attempt to include it in what I am looking for when shooting. Those who rant about how bad a particular camera is can safely be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom