Closed SOLD Atomic T3 Regulator SOLD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cklaus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Asking $1575.00 + shipping

I love this regulator. So why am I selling? Because I’m mostly cave and decompression diving and this style of setup is not the standard for those types of diving.

Why do I love it? It’s a luxury regulator and luxury equals more comfort. This regulator is lightweight. I barely notice it while in my mouth. It weighs about a pound less than other regulators and when traveling, every ounce matters. The ‘swivel’ connecting the hose to the second stage also allows the hose to fall comfortably on my shoulder and not cause any jaw strain. The “Atomic Automatic Flow Control” makes breathing very easy and I don’t recall a single free flow issue. I dive mostly in the Great Lakes and this regulator has been great in the cold water; when I take it to the Caribbean, it continues to work exceptionally. It’s like driving a luxury car. Any well serviced and maintained car will get you from point A to B, but a luxury car allows you to travel more comfortably.

Atomic recommends servicing this product every 3 years; most regulators should be serviced every 2 years. So over time, the savings in service costs offset the price. Speaking of service, it was last serviced in 2020 and last dived in October of 2021 without any problems. That said, like ALL used dive gear, you should have it serviced by a certified technician before diving with it.

DiveRightInScuba.com and Scuba.com both list this item new for $1969.95 at the time of posting so this is your chance to buy at 20% off. It is being posted on multiple sites and will end with sale wherever that occurs.

IMG_2336.jpg
IMG_2337.jpg
IMG_2338.jpg
IMG_2339.jpg
IMG_2340.jpg
IMG_2341.jpg
IMG_2343.jpg
IMG_2344.jpg
IMG_2345.jpg
IMG_2346.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back