Closed Atomic T2X titanium DIN conversion kit -SOLD-

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geo7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Up for sale:

One Atomic Titanium DIN conversion kit. Fits all Atomic firsts, but is made originally for the T1, T2, T2X.

$ 150 shipped to CONUS (assuming PayPal friends)
SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_4954.JPG
    IMG_4954.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4955.JPG
    IMG_4955.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 115
This is my last Atomic part btw, but you may find whatever else you need if you ask the "usual suspects" here...

Out of curiosity, is this actually a Ti or a stainless steel part that fits the Ti regulator?

Hi, the parts here are Titanium, as originally specified by Atomic.

Atomic used all titanium body parts on the T1 and T1X, including DIN and yoke connectors. Only the spring and piston were steel.

The T2X (and maybe T2) had some Monel parts. The T2X and T3 have Monel pistons, turret retainers, seat retainer cap, and HP o-ring washer. Spring is still steel.

But the entire DIN conversion kits, the entire yoke assembly and the main body are titanium. There is one steel C-clip and of course the sinter filter in it that are not titanium...

Atomic also sells a steel DIN and a yoke connector that look the same, but are for the ST1. You would be able to tell immediately by the weight though.

Hi, the parts here are Titanium, as originally specified by Atomic.

Atomic used all titanium body parts on the T1 and T1X, including DIN and yoke connectors. Only the spring and piston were steel.

The T2X (and maybe T2) had some Monel parts. The T2X and T3 have Monel pistons, turret retainers, seat retainer cap, and HP o-ring washer. Spring is still steel.

But the entire DIN conversion kits, the entire yoke assembly and the main body are titanium. There is one steel C-clip and of course the sinter filter in it that are not titanium...

Atomic also sells a steel DIN and a yoke connector that look the same, but are for the ST1. You would be able to tell immediately by the weight though.
Do you by chance still have this DIN conversion kit?

Thanks for reaching out, unfortunately I dont have it anymore. And ironically I have since switched back to Atomic 1sts and will have to get another one myself...

I am looking for the stainless steel for the ST1 if you find one cheaper than full price please let me know

Thanks for reaching out. I'll try and let you know if I do. I switched systems more than once and offered some gear here when I did. If you keep your eyes open on ebay and create a search listing here, it should work, but these ST1 or Ti parts need some patience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom