Atomic SS1 on Sherwood Avid BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vlink12

New
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any limitations with combining the Sherwood Avid BC with the Atomic SS1 safe second regulator. I would like to know if the SS1 integrates easily with the existing power inflator hose, etc.
Thanks.
vlink12

I cant comment on the direct compatibilty with the Sherwood, but the SS1 does come with 3 diffrent size fittings to attach to the inflater hose of the BCD.
I know quite a few poeple dont like the idea of an intergrated secondry/inflator for various reasons but I have a SS1 and I love it. I find it helps streamline my whole rig and is very easy to find and use and breaths just as well if not better than most of my other regs.

Not a problem.... goes right on. Uses the largest of the 3 fittings to fit the sherwood hose. Just make sure you get the stainless pull cord back on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom