Atomic SS1 Brand New For Sale $200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moinaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Brand new Atomic SS1 for sale. I bought a bunch of stuff from an out of business scuba shop. This is a new, unused SS1, blue, that was the display model, so the box is a bit bent up, but the SS1 is perfect. These Retail for $249 plus tax would be around $266 total, but you can get this one for $200 plus shipping. Comes in original box with hose and various adapters to attach to your BC. Payment via Paypal.

Attachments

• SS1-1.jpg
    SS1-1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 106
  • SS1-2.jpg
    SS1-2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 80
  • SS1-3.jpg
    SS1-3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 87
  • SS1 Hose.jpg
    SS1 Hose.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 101
Black Friday Special. Buy and pay before this Thursday at midnight for this SS1 along with the Atomic B2 I have for sale and get free shipping plus $10 off, so your total shipped to your door will be only $190 for this SS1. That's about $76 less than retail from a scuba shop. It's a great deal and I would like the money to go shopping for Black Friday. This offer ends Thursday at midnight.

How much to ship just the SS1 to Houston?

Thanks, Keith

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom