Atomic Spring Heel Straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Atomic Spring Heel Straps $54.00 Shipped Priority USPS

A Patented Atomic Exclusive

Another "rethinking" of something simple, the unique rust-resistant stainless steel springs were designed with variable pitch geometry. Divers get a more comfortable fit and easy one-hand removal, yet the springs are resistant to deformation if overstretched.

The spring straps are fitted to Atomic's patented quick release buckle system permitting simple, one handed removal or attachment. These new straps will also retrofit any existing Atomic Aquatics open heel Split Fins by simply snapping them on in place of the old straps. Constructed of rust resistant type 316 stainless steel, this may be the last fin strap you ever buy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These straps are used with cosmetic scratches, but otherwise in excellent shape. I sold my split fins, so now I have no use for these spring straps. Item retails new for $69.00 + tax

I'm selling them for $54.00 Shipped Priority USPS
I only ship to paypal-confirmed addresses in the United States

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4852.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom