Atomic Split Fins Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLOWN03GT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
They are the all black ones with the spring straps. I have only 4 dives on these fins and they are a very nice fin and in perfect shape. The only reason I'm selling is because I need the money to buy more Cave gear. $135 including shipping to the lower 48. Any questions or if you need pics let me know.

Mike

Mike,

Those sounds like Atomic Aquatics "smoke on the water" fins, but a picture would be "worth a thousand words". If you could post some pics, that would be great. Also, can you let me know your shoe size. I'm trying to figure out if they would fit me (I'm a size 9, but generally dive XL Apollo Bio Fin XT).\

Thanks,

MOD

OK

IMG_1282.jpg

They don't look like the "Smoke On The Water" fins They look like the regular Atomic Splits

Definitely smoke on the water, but they don't look like they have only been used 4 times.

Nevertheless, fins can last a long, long time with minimal maintenance. They cost $185 new from Leisurepro, but add shipping, taxes, etc., so $135 shipped seems pretty fair. I think they would be too small for my dry suit boots, so enjoy Trident, I think you got yourself some nice fins.

MOD

Yup only 4 dives but almost a year of getting moved around the garage might give them the look of more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom