Atomic "Smoke on the water" Split fins with spring straps.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anethema

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
SIZE: XL

Hey guys! I've moved into a lot more freediving and just seem to use my freedive fins for everything. So I've decided to sell my Atomic split fins.

These are the "Smoke on the water" models. They have translucent gray panels, and they are flat black.

They come with the optional spring straps which make putting them on and taking them off super easy.

They are used but in nice condition. There is the wear you'd expect from a used fin, but certainly nothing broken, no major gouges, etc.

They are a bit chunky and about 6 lbs, so it looks like shipping will be $25 to Canada or $35 to the USA (I Am in BC, canada). These are estimates and I would only ever charge actual shipping and am easy to work with on faster or slower options.

They are $260 on leisurepro and from looking at the past stuff, looks like $120 sounds reasonable ?

Let me know if its not guys.

JTFeJ1Q.jpg

---------- Post added August 1st, 2013 at 08:33 PM ----------

Wow that was fast. Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom