Closed Atomic M1 First and Second Stages - BOUGHT

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pressure Group X:

I have an Atomic M1 second stage that I have not used for about 1.5-2.0 years. The second stage is fully functional. The knob used to have some rubber inlaid pads, which came off. I just colored the area silver, which you can see in the photos. I used this second stage on a deco regulator.

20200530_173700.jpg 20200530_173716.jpg 20200530_173813.jpg 20200530_173932.jpg

If you're interested how about $85.00 including shipping within the CONUS. PM, if you're interested.

Thanks,
O.

Pressure Group X:

I have an Atomic M1 second stage that I have not used for about 1.5-2.0 years. The second stage is fully functional. The knob used to have some rubber inlaid pads, which came off. I just colored the area silver, which you can see in the photos. I used this second stage on a deco regulator.

View attachment 589005 View attachment 589006 View attachment 589007 View attachment 589008

If you're interested how about $85.00 including shipping within the CONUS. PM, if you're interested.

Thanks,
O.
Do you happen to know when it’s last service was and how many dives it has on it?

PGX:

Cannot recall with absolute certainty, but I believe it was a little before I stopped using it.

O.

(Bump) How did you like the wider exhaust tee and auto-venturi?

Do you need the hose swivel? If not hunt down a “z” and switch the piston to Monel and you are good to go for higher O2, a z second stage is the same once you switch the exhaust tee.

If you need the swivel you can convert a B first stage with the piston and swivel retainer.

Appreciate the input...I think I have a new one ready to go for about the same cost as buying used, making adjustments and servicing...

Servicing Atomic regs in San Antonio seems to run about $50 per stage and I’m not experienced enough to buy used and not get it serviced...

Back
Top Bottom