Atomic M1, Dive Rite Nomad and more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dboddy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Practically new Dive Rite Nomad, size is XL. This is the basic version (pre-expedition) and has the 50 lbs single wing. I had Dive Rite shorten the side mount bungee cords to use the neck choker approach on the tanks. See the October 19th 2007 blog entry on Dive Rite's website for an explanation.

http://www.diverite.com/blog/categor...xpedition-rig/

I'm also including 4 of the Dive Rite elastic tank bands with the tabs for hose management and a small Gerber dive knife.

$450

Atomic Aquatics M1 1st & 2nd stage with 30"hose, Uwatec SPG on 6" hose and 28" inflator hose. $295

OMS Slipstream Fins XL with spring straps $45
Salvo Single LED backup $35
Dive Rite Safety Reel $20
Aeris Elite T3 Dive Computer without transmitter $250

Photos of the gear can be seen here: humyo.com - Online File Storage

If you follow the link at the bottom of my post, you can see photos of all the items. The Nomad has only two dives on it. The M1 and the Aeris Elite have 30-40 dives on it. The fins were used for 5 or 6 dives.

would you sell just the M1 alone? how about the small gerber knife as well? thanks. I will pay for the shipping .

Nomad is sold.

Greetings

Is the red primary reel in your pics also for sale?

Also interested in the fins. I wear a size 13 topside. Do you think the XL will fit?

:)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom