Atomic M1 and B2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

idratherbediving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have Atomic regs for sale. 450 each plus shipping. 850 for the pair. They are in great shape and about 2 years since last service by an Atomic dealer. They have not been used since service and have been kept in a Pelican case. I love these regs and I am selling them because I am getting out of diving for the next few years and would like them to go to a good home and use the money to help pay for a baby on the way.

M1 Environmentally sealed First stage. Din is on it but also included is the Yoke as well.
2012-11-10185916.jpg

B2 Din is on it but Yoke is included. The second stage is on a 5 foot hose with a stainless steel clip on it. It has a blue face on it that matches the hose protector. I have the original grey one included. The HP Transmitter is not included unless you want to buy my Aeris Elite as well for sale in a different thread.
2012-11-10185838.jpg

bump and final price drop before the 'bay. 325 each 600 for the pair.

---------- Post added November 24th, 2012 at 08:03 PM ----------

Sold!

---------- Post added November 24th, 2012 at 08:05 PM ----------

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom