Atomic B2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James228

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is an Atomic B2 first and second with 15-20 dives on it mostly in freshwater and thoroughly cleaned after each dive, comes with the attached swivel fitting. I have some business to take care of So I won't be able to ship until next Friday. PM me to make an offer. Shipping is $12.50 in the USA.

Attachments

• B2 Black.jpg
    B2 Black.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 59
Will be at my buddies dive shop Friday on a magnahelic checking for cracking pressure and being inspected.

This is an Atomic B2 first and second with 15-20 dives on it mostly in freshwater and thoroughly cleaned after each dive, comes with the attached swivel fitting. I have some business to take care of So I won't be able to ship until next Friday. PM me to make an offer. Shipping is $12.50 in the USA.

Atomic B2 Regulator - eBay (item 160563568129 end time Mar-24-11 19:02:15 PDT)

There's nothing in this ebay discription that says anything about "mostly freshwater" or "thoroughly cleaned after every dive" or "15-20 dives" it says 20. What you're doing flipping gear and cleaning up the histories is dispicable! If you advertised it like it is on ebay that's one thing but... you're not. I've seen a couple of your other ebay buys and then subsequent sales on here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom