Sold! Atomic Aquatics Venom Frameless - New - $70 shipped

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

staggsSevin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives

Attachments

• IMG_9985.jpg
    IMG_9985.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9983.jpg
    IMG_9983.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9982.jpg
    IMG_9982.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9981.jpg
    IMG_9981.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9980.jpg
    IMG_9980.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 26
Sorry, someone else had just beat you to it.
Can you tell me why you got rid of it? I'm new to diving as my fire department increased the size of our dive team. A few of us finished open water and are beginning ERD classes. I've been using the issued mask (until we get our full mask and dry suits) but I've been wanting to purchase my own mask and the Venom seemed to have great reviews. Did you have an issue with it?

This is the Frameless Venom, i still dive with the all black one currently but I'm probably switching over to the Tusa Zensee because it seems to fit my nose better. No issues with these atomic masks at all. My wife wears a normal venom.

This is the Frameless Venom, i still dive with the all black one currently but I'm probably switching over to the Tusa Zensee because it seems to fit my nose better. No issues with these atomic masks at all. My wife wears a normal venom.
thanks so much for the reply!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom