Atomic Aquatics T2 and SS1 Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrubin38

New
Reaction score
The Atomic T2 has been described as the "Ferrari of regulators" by Scuba Diving Magazine. Everything you need to know about the T2 can be seen on the Atomic Aquatics website. I have used this reg on less than 60 dives.

The SS1 attaches to your BCD and acts as both an inflator AND a secondary reg. It is one of the coolest pieces of gear out there. I am selling the Titanium version.

I haven't done as much diving as I expected and I figure it's best to sell them rather than have them sit around not being used. Both these regs combined cost me over $2000 last summer. They are in near mint condition and as I mentioned above they have been used on less than 60 dives. I would prefer to sell them together and am asking $1000 for both, however I am open to negotiation if you would like one or the other.

I am also a certified PADI Divemaster so please feel free to ask me any questions. I can be reached at 416-708-4366.

Back
Top Bottom