Atomic Aquatics Swivel Cap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably your best bet is to have a shop order the part. That said what happened to the current one? Spanner holes get stripped??

Naaaa Just have the 7 port fixed If I manage to strip it with the nylon Atomic 1st stage tool....something's very wrong hehe. I know you had some for sale at one point, this is more of a want than a need. And I don't know if I want the upgrade enough to pay $100 for it :)
also looking for a new yoke screw if you come across one, that one I did manage to damage when it rolled off the counter.

Ah okay, yeah the ones I had we ended up building up a couple of complete regs as I had a bunch of spare parts. I sold one and a friend kept the other as a back up reg. If you do not not mind used watch for a B1 yoke 1st stage and use it for the parts you need and keep the rest a backup.

And yes, if you damage the reg with the 1st stage tool you have really screwed the pooch.

Good call I will look for one that way. Used is no problem at all with the cap seeing there is not much you can do to screw that up (although I know some folks that could hehe), and like you said spare parts, always good

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom