Atomic Aquatics Frameless Mask - $55

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divenski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Almost new, no scratches or wear. This is a great mask, but I got the wrong size. This is the "medium", which means smaller - just the skirt is a little narrower for smaller or narrower faces. The lens is the same size on both sizes. I've already bought the larger size, so I need to sell this one. The price includes shipping.

This mask is very highly rated where ever you look at reviews. I found out about it from ScubaDiving.com | Scuba Diving Magazine, where they say:

"Bottom line: This is our overall favorite frameless mask. It fits great, has a wide field of view, great squeeze-tab buckles, and it folds up flat in a cool low-profile case. Price: $99. "

Photo is actual mask. Comes with clear, compact case.

yup, two sizes. The difference is pretty slight - my daughter had the bigger one, so I could compare - it's in the skirt only - and only about 1/2 inch or less in width. I can tell when i put them on and look in the mirror, too. The Atomic website also mentions it, only saying that it's just the skirt. I thought I had a narrow face, but really, the bigger one fits me better.

See last bullet at: Atomic Aquatics Frameless Mask

Greetings divenski and I am a big fan of the masks as well. I to had the same thing happen to me. I did not notice till my buddies mask failed and he borrowed my spare.
When we surfaced he was amazed how much better mine fit him. When we compared his damaged mask and mine it was narrower. I wondered why it felt so different.
I checked the case and it is marked full size or normal not midi.
I passed it down to my son and purchased another norm or regular size.
Some think I am crazy but I love that mask enought to have and dive with two every dive! Good luck and I am sure you will sell it quiclly if not already.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

ps. What color is the skirt? Black by chance?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom