Atomic Aquatics 2nd stage only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ToddMLewis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Im looking for a Atomic Aquatics second stage regulator for use as an Octo, mostly looking for a Z2 Z1 B1 or B2 to keep the prices reasonable. If you have an old 2nd you not using please let me know. :D

Call up the usual dealers and see what they can do for you. My wife scored me a deal at Beneath The Sea in 2012 for a Z2 2nd (with hose) for IIRC $250 -- basically the Atomic rep walked her to one of the dealers there to place the order... Not that it helps you there, but the take-away is that in some cases they do have some room to move on things like that, despite the Min Advertised Pricing requirements, etc. Worth picking up the phone and calling I would say.

And, good move overall. I started with a crappy low-end Octo, and it always bugged me. I like having a 2nd that performs as well as my primary now, since I try to actually use it regularly to make sure it's in good order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom