Atomic and SP fins, Quick Draw Pony System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Some random stuff I keep tripping over in my gear room. Prices are around 50% of lowest new cost I could find plus something near/below cost for shipping and PP fees, but feel free to make offers.

Atomic Smoke on the Water fins with original spring straps. Size Large. Good condition, surface scratches as shown, no material separation or tears. Great tropical fin that will handle some current, but never gets used because I'm usually diving jets for the frog/back kicking ability. Stored with the foot pocket inserts in place. $150 shipped and paypaled, obo.

photo 1.jpg

SP lightning bolt jets with large Halcyon spring straps. Size XL. Extra set I could hold onto as a backup, but that's taking up space. No cracks, tears, or cuts, but the standard surface scrapes/scratches. $160 shipped and paypaled, obo.

photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

Quick Draw pony system. Think it's for 4.4" dia AL13/19s, but need to confirm. Glue on surface is from Gorilla Gluing the tank friction pad back into place under pressure...that rubber isn't coming off anytime soon. $70 shipped and paypaled, obo.

photo 2.jpg

Make me an offer, worst I can say is some particularly profane version of no :D

Back
Top Bottom