Atom 2 elevation issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caringbah

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just took back my second Atom 2 with the same problem. In surface mode it was showing EL2 instead of SEA. Anybody else had this problem? The firmware is r3F. Don't know if it is related but I couldn't download the dive data either.

A buddy of mine had the same problem with a VT3, which is pretty similar to the Atom. It also had to be sent back for service.

Just took back my second Atom 2 with the same problem. In surface mode it was showing EL2 instead of SEA. Anybody else had this problem? The firmware is r3F. Don't know if it is related but I couldn't download the dive data either.

Just sent mine back 2 weeks ago. It had the r3d firmware with the same EL2 at sea level problem, but I could still download my dives. I waited until dive season was over to send it in. Anyone know the typical turnaround time on this?

Rick

LDS rang late last week to say that Oceanic would replace the Atom2 with a VT3 (at my request) plus offered a discount on any Oceanic/Hollis gear so I've ordered an elite/BAC BPW. Hopefully both will arrive before Xmas.

They are very quick, about one week after receipt...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom