Atom 2.0 Wrist Strap Extender

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

georoc01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When I look at the Oceanic Worldwide web site and ask at my local dealer, no one seems to have one. Is it possible to buy a replacement?

When I look at the Oceanic Worldwide web site and ask at my local dealer, no one seems to have one. Is it possible to buy a replacement?

I've got one I will sell you! :mooner:

Seriously, I'm MAY get to A1 tonight, but will go in the next week or so for sure. Do you want me to leave that there for you?

I've got one I will sell you! :mooner:

Seriously, I'm MAY get to A1 tonight, but will go in the next week or so for sure. Do you want me to leave that there for you?

That would be nice, I will be there on Saturday for a class.

But I still want to buy a couple if possible too. I can't be the first person to misplace one and it seems like they sell just about every other replacement part for the Atom but the wristband.

Send me 5$ (priority postage) and I'll send you one.

We have the band extender in stock and ready to ship. These guys get very popular with winter just around the corner. Everybody pulls out their drysuits realizes that they can't find that little band extender anywhere.

Thanks Dave and Red Rover, that solves my problem.

Back
Top Bottom