Atom 1.0 and Atom 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lynx

New
Reaction score
Hi there,

Last weekend I have noticed an ugly white spot in the middle of
The screen.
This spot is look like it is located between the double glass protection screen and
It is composed of moisture or vapor I know it because it is evaporating when I cool the wrist in the water.I have figured out this "moisture spot" show up only under the sun screen light or other hit source for
A couple of minutes and then disappears orevaporate by himself
My friends which own an Atom 2.0 too, have the same problem! And Oceanic ordered his dealer
To replace it with a new one.
Today finally I was lucky to catch this occurrence and picture it to show you,
So take a look at the attached file. Beside of that the wrist work fine (Sometimes it reset / flash itself, but I have already get used to it from the Atom 1.0)
another problem I have but I don't know if it is the same issue is that even after replacing old battary some times the battary indicator flashes with a low battary reminder"

Anyone had this problems too ?

Hi there,

Last weekend I have noticed an ugly white spot in the middle of
The screen.
This spot is look like it is located between the double glass protection screen and
It is composed of moisture or vapor I know it because it is evaporating when I cool the wrist in the water.I have figured out this "moisture spot" show up only under the sun screen light or other hit source for
A couple of minutes and then disappears orevaporate by himself
My friends which own an Atom 2.0 too, have the same problem! And Oceanic ordered his dealer
To replace it with a new one.
Today finally I was lucky to catch this occurrence and picture it to show you,
So take a look at the attached file. Beside of that the wrist work fine (Sometimes it reset / flash itself, but I have already get used to it from the Atom 1.0)
another problem I have but I don't know if it is the same issue is that even after replacing old battary some times the battary indicator flashes with a low battary reminder"

Anyone had this problems too ?

condensation inside prob. not good I would go to authorized dealer with pic.

Bryan

Is this actually inside the watch or under the screen protector plastic? I can't tell from the picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom