Atlanta Dive Fest thanks Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matteo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well, the 1st Annual Atlanta Dive Fest is over and I'm happy to report that as a result, $4500 was raised for SUDS.

We had an estimated final attendance near 60, with 10 teams of divers competing for great prizes throughout the day.

So, many thanks go out to Scubaboard for all they did to support us and help us raise awareness for this first of it's kind event!

Thank you very much to NetDoc, UncleRicky, ElOrans, and HowardE for organizing our advertising campaign here on SB!

And a big thank you to TheKraken and YellowAngelFish for spending the day with us at Dive Haven and representing Scubaboard so well!

Our hats off to all of you for helping with this most worthy cause!

Cheers,
Matt Booth
Amanda Walsh
Co-Chairs
The 1st Annual ASD Atlanta Dive Fest benefiting SUDS

My wife and I had a blast! We surprised ourselves finding all but one of the navigation markers .. we would have been happy with just one. The pumpkin competition was definitely the highlight of our day, we look forward to seeing the pictures the Atlanta Scuba people took. Our pumpkin modeled after our cat is being displayed proudly :)

It was great meeting everyone and getting a chance to talk with Matteo, TheKraken, YellowAngelFish, etc!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom