Wanted At-Pak BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manuel B

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am searching for an At-Pak, yes I know, they are ancient, but I like them. Since Sea-D-Sea in Redondo Beach closed down I have not been able to find a source, or Barry Friedman, the owner. A company in SoCal was selling them new on ebay, but I no longer see that company in Google searches, I thought it was Divetec ? even parts would be welcome. Dig that old dusty relic out of the garage and send me a note or call me. Thanks, Manuel 256-442-4905 barje@bellsouth.net

I doubt this is of much help but it's At-Pac and DiveTek - or maybe Dive Tek.

This?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Wow, you've even got the regs.

Last edited:
I dont get the appeal does that case enclose the wing and tank or is it open on the back?

I dont get the appeal does that case enclose the wing and tank or is it open on the back?
It encloses the tank(s) air bladder and the weights are also integrated in the center section with an emergency dump flap at the bottom.

Attachments

• AT PAK.jpg
    AT PAK.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 167
Wow, you've even got the regs.
Sadly not mine, Googled the image. I haven't seen one of these forever.

Back
Top Bottom