Assorted Tech gear: cylinder, old computer, bottom timer, analyzer, can light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamamedic

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between "hold my beer and watch this!" a
# of dives
200 - 499
Luxfer AL80 DIN with stage rigging. Last hydro 1/08, last vis 4/10. Stored upright, indoors, with air in cylinder. Asking $125 OBO

Dive Rite 1st stage DIN with Scubapro R395 2nd stage, Scuba Max 1.5 inch pressure gauge. Worked fine the last time I used it (2010). Stored indoors. Asking $100 OBO.

Oxycheq Vertex doubles wing. 55 lb buoyancy, cordura exterior. Last used in 2010, stored indoors. Holds air, no leaks. Asking $200 OBO.

VR3 Spectrum (color). Unlocked for open circuit nitrox and trimix. Last used in 2010. Worked the last time I used it. Asking $200 OBO.

Cave diving jump reel. Asking $50 OBO

Dive Rite blue "wreck" reel. Asking $50 OBO.

Oxycheq Expedition O2 analyzer in hard case. Last used in 2010. Asking $100 OBO.

Dive Rite HID "slimline" canister light with Goodman mount and battery in hard case. My cat hated me and chewed a small area of the rubber on the light cord. Worked fine in 2010. Asking $200 OBO.

Bands and DIN manifold from a pair of LP85's. Thermo manifold. Steel bands. Asking $150 OBO.

OMS bottom timer with wrist mount. Powers on. Asking $75 OBO.

Shipping not included but negotiable. Please email rita_alabama@yahoo.com for pics and further questions. I can't ship the cylinder but I live in central AL and can meet you halfway.

Back
Top Bottom