Asking for a suggestion...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Not for me, though. Please see the link below to suggest to JetBlue to start a route between FLL and CUR. This would be a great route. I think they fly to CUR now from JFK, so it's not a completely new airport to JetBlue. I would much rather fly them than AA and I'm pretty sure Delta isn't going to add a brand new route.

JetBlue | Give a suggestion

I prefer direct from Toronto, and leave the US to get flights. Travel in the US is abysmal...

I prefer direct from Toronto, and leave the US to get flights. Travel in the US is abysmal...

You can still suggest the route to JetBlue. It won't hurt your direct flight with Air Canada, but it might give you more options.

JetBlue NYC to CUR is a great flight. I have been using the same link to suggest NYC to Bon. Good luck with your efforts.

JetBlue NYC to CUR is a great flight. I have been using the same link to suggest NYC to Bon. Good luck with your efforts.

I will suggest a FLL to BON route. That would be a good option for you. Hopefully, you will suggest FLL to CUR.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom