Aruba - Fly'n Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AGF

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls

I'm from the UK and will be off to Aruba in just a couple of weeks.

I've read lots of posts on here mentioning this and that dive centre, but one that I have been looking at is Fly'n Dive.

All of my email communications seem to be very good but as we all know there is no substitute for good feedback. So if anyone out there can advise on these gents I would appreciate it?

I would like to know about

size of groups, dive times, quality of diving and guides etc..

thanks in anticipation

AGF

I went to Aruba this past december and sent a couple of e-mails to fly'n dive but got no response - so obviously I didn't use them. Its good that you're able to communicate with them but I can't vouch for them either way. I did not notice them operating when I was there but I wasn't really looking anyway.

If you do a search you'll find alot of recommendations for Dive Aruba with Clive. I used him and can recommend him as well. It depends on what you're looking for. If you want a big boat and the most popular sites some of the bigger ops might work. Clive will take you to the best sites in a smaller fast boat and provide alot of flexibility with your dive profiles.

did i hear my name?

jk

Thanks Bridgediver

I'm certainly not looking for a cattle boat, and want an outfit that will let me use up the air (or Nitrox) that I've paid for.

But as I'm there for 11 days, and will want to dive for 10 of them, I want somewhere that preferably does an 'unlimited' package.

.........and of course I want to dive the good sites too

Rgds

AGF - I'd suggest getting some dialog going with Clive. He's pretty good with answering e-mails and can advise you well.

It sounds like you're an advanced diver and so I think Clive would be a good choice. He has a schedule for the week where he doesn't do the same site twice (this may be good or bad depending on your point of view) but if the group wants to change the schedule he will accomodate. Very flexible with bottom time etc. The diving is very easy in Aruba - not too deep and very little current (at least where the prepared sites are

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom