Aruba Dive buddy Mid Oct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My wife and I are traveling to Aruba Mid October and she won't be able to dive. I plan on a few shore dives and was looking for anyone needing a dive buddy that enjoys shore diving.

thanks,
Matt

There isn't really any shore diving in Aruba.

I know it isn't like Bonaire, but there are a few sites I'd like to dive w/o having the expense of the boat.

Contact Ron at private-diving.com or the folks at S.E ARUBA Fly n Dive ( SEAruba Fly 'n Dive - diving in the Dutch Carribbean ).

They are located right next to the airport and can get you all set for the south shore dives.

By the way, Hole in the Wall is sometimes known as Pos Chiquito, the small hamlet where it is located. You can often to a drift dive from there to Mangel Halto.

Have fun!

Mangel Halto was a bit disappointing when I shore dove it a year ago. Pos Chiquito was better.

I will be there 11-2,oh well we should all have a good time. I have been there a few times 30+ dives,many the same.One of my fav.islands.

I will be there 11-2,oh well we should all have a good time. I have been there a few times 30+ dives,many the same.One of my fav.islands.

I will be there Oct 30th thru November 19th. I dive with Unique Water Sports. Maybe I will run into you.

Aruba diving is not good right now. We dove the Pedernales wreck yesterday. Huricane/Tropical storm Tomas has everthing stirred up. Visibility was maybe 6-8 feet at the best. Reminded me of diving in a midwest lake, you could not see the person in front of you. The only good thing is the water temp is 82 degrees. I hope this all settles out and I can get some nice dives in.

Back
Top Bottom