Article: Shearwater Announces Nitrox Recreational Mode for Petrel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This link DOES NOT bring you to a sbject related page (while still on SB)

Huh. Did for me.

@HowardE: thanks - used indeed Tapatalk, will try on a browser.
However are wondering as one thread opened in Tapatalk. Is there an issue with cut length of links or similar in Tapatalk?
My experience with previous linke was, that they usually worked.

They make the best dive computer. Been using a Predator for 2 years and I'm in love with it.

I downloaded and installed the update that included the Nitrox Rec mode via Bluetooth yesterday - I have to say very easy and intuitive, and seamless update process - well done Shearwater. I only bought the unit this week so haven't yet had a chance to dive it, but first impressions are very good and it looks and feels like a quality piece of equipment. Looking forward to wetting it in anger now - Phil.

I like the simplicity but it doesn't have an integrated transmitter nor does it have a compass. Anyone have any suggestions on nice dive computers? Galileo? Mares? Suggestions welcome!

I like the simplicity but it doesn't have an integrated transmitter nor does it have a compass. Anyone have any suggestions on nice dive computers? Galileo? Mares? Suggestions welcome!

yeah, one of those nice computers sounds great 4 u. have fun! :)

Back
Top Bottom