Article: Oxygen First Aid Quiz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Q2. Hypoxia or Anoxia causes severe discomfort. Really? I'm sure this breakthrough will be of interest to rebreather divers.

I suppose if DAN can't even remember that the world's first Diver 02 First Aid course was developed by the BSAC and they actually gave BSAC's Trevor Davies an award for doing and then copied the BSAC course then they can't be expected to have an accurate quiz.

12/12 refreshers are always good!

Got 11/12. I missed the inspection period (guess) as i've never sat the class. I thought the answers were somewhat obvious.

Got 11/12. I too got the cylinder inspection one wrong. Considering i've never sat the course, maybe the questions are too easy?

To be honest, I made an "educated" guess at that same question. Visual inspection of an O2 cylinder is not a requirement were I am from, nor is it an industry "convention". The hydro however, is a requirement.

missed one ...not bad ...guessed that the o2 regulators were good for more than a year between service intervals....I was wrong

11 / 12 never sat in class , just used my medical knowledge for educated guessing, missed the inspection also.. well I deliver O2 everyday at the hospital , so I would hope I knew why and how...

Back
Top Bottom