Article: Drysuits 101

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is one old, ugly drysuit! Drysuits have come a long way since this photo was taken! This photo makes drysuits look bulky, heavy and uncomfortable.

It couldn't be further from the truth! Modern drysuits are lightweight, easy to put on, more comfortable than most wetsuits, and are great looking, too. Just click here for a few examples of some very happy divers: Design Your Own DUI Drysuit | DUI Online - drysuits

Full disclosure - I'm the President of Diving Unlimited International - AKA DUI and we are well known to make the world's best drysuits.

The bottom line - go dry no matter what brand you use. You'll never go back to a wetsuit again!

This is one old, ugly drysuit! Drysuits have come a long way since this photo was taken! This photo makes drysuits look bulky, heavy and uncomfortable.

It couldn't be further from the truth! Modern drysuits are lightweight, easy to put on, more comfortable than most wetsuits, and are great looking, too. Just click here for a few examples of some very happy divers: Design Your Own DUI Drysuit | DUI Online - drysuits

Full disclosure - I'm the President of Diving Unlimited International - AKA DUI and we are well known to make the world's best drysuits.

The bottom line - go dry no matter what brand you use. You'll never go back to a wetsuit again!

Well... since you brought it up, tell me Mr. DUI how do I get the best deal on a new dry suit? :D

I love your suits and I have a TLS-350, but it's is getting a little long in the tooth.

Any thoughts about zippers? I notice some manufacturers are going to plastic. Is that a less durable zipper?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom