Article: Aggressor Fleet Announces Thailand Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am considering a trip to Thailand but have serious concerns that the boat (at least for the first couple of months) wont be fully Serviceable.

My recent trip on the Carib Dancer left me with a bad taste - literally. Unedible food, a crew shortage (execerbated by their inexperience) and no nitrox.

The proposed compensation of free nitrox on my next Dancer trip seemed a bit weak.

Your best bet is The Junk or Mermaid Liveaboards. Superior service and quality than what you just experienced.

I agree. You need to evaluate options in each area. Never again will I go on a boat that's new in the water with no history, no reviews, etc., regardless of what name it carries.

I am considering a trip to Thailand but have serious concerns that the boat (at least for the first couple of months) wont be fully Serviceable.

My recent trip on the Carib Dancer left me with a bad taste - literally. Unedible food, a crew shortage (execerbated by their inexperience) and no nitrox.

The proposed compensation of free nitrox on my next Dancer trip seemed a bit weak.

I think you should do it , I have seen the video on aggressor.tv of the the new thailand sites and they look worth while.

Jeff, I'm not sure how you could even consider it after this debacle! http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ba...dancer-fleets-new-carib-dancer-lots-pics.html

Thailand is not exactly a hop, skip and a jump away, and it would be a significantly bigger investment of time and money than our last trip. It's a risk to big to take, IMO, and there are lots of great liveaboards there to choose from.

(As Angie said, take a look at The Junk or Mermaid.)

Last edited:
I'm now Sitting in the airport in Seoul waiting for my flight to Phuket on Korea Air. Booked back to back charters on the Aggressor north then south. Trust me when I tell you that I will post a no BS report on the boat and the diving when I'm done. So far my experience with Aggressors in Fiji and Palau have been great, But if they don't measure up in Thailand, or if they do, you'll get the truth, the whole truth, etc. etc. First Charter starts on 11/3/13. Stay tuned

Hi again. I posted my thoughts about the trip in the other "Thailand Aggressor" thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom