Armor Stealth vs. Stahlsac Diver Transporter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drizzt117

Contributor
Reaction score
I've narrowed the gear bag I want to either the Armor Stealth bags or the Stahlsac 3-piece Diver Transporter system. The only thing I'm worried about is space. Do you guys know if a pair of Mares Quattros will fit in the Stahlsac? Thanks.

Thomas

We have a couple of the Stahlsacs, but I dont know if they are the same model as yours.

However, we have quattros and the dacor tigers, both of which are rather long. No problems fitting them in the long side pockets.

Hope that helped,

~SubMariner~

I have a Stahlsac XL dive cargo pack -- this is the single "mega-bag" with wheels that can also be used as a back-pack.

Although I know this is not the model you are considering, my bag is 26" long and my Mares Quattros fit fine in the long side pockets. I looked on the Stahlsac website and noticed that the largest bag in the 3 piece set you are looking at is also 26" long.....so I would guess the Mares fins would fit in tht bag as well.

I am happy with the bag -- very well-made and rugged...pricey, but as with most things, you get what you pay for.

Happy shopping.

http://www.stahlsac.com

Back
Top Bottom