Armor Rolling Mesh Duffle Bag, #98 with Free Dry Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mizmgmt

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I purchased this bag after agonizing over which bag to buy. I am a shorter female (5'2") and really wanted something that would make transporting my gear easy so wheels were an absolute must as was mesh. I wondered if the short grab handle would make it awkward to roll but it's perfect for my height. The other bag I considered was the XS BG#150 but after researching the two bags, I found that the Armor products have very highly regarded customer service AND their bags are clearly very durable and built to last. I'm happy with the bag and the fact that it was less expensive than the XS and came with a free dry bag made this bag the clear winner. I've brought the bag on several dives and love it. I've even used the free dry bag every time. I can truly just bring one bag and know I'm not forgetting anything. I DO wish it would have come with a luggage tag since I know when I bring it on the boat it will get mixed up with all the other black bags. Minor issue and overall I love this bag! I look forward to years of use!!

It's always nice to hear from folks who appreciate our products, and thank you for taking the time to write about it. I'm going to send you a couple of Armor luggage tags to thank you for the time you've taken to post this. Please call me at 813-764-8844 and give us your mailing address.

Thanks again
David Carmichael
President
Armor
A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom